Mudd-Ox Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox Inc.

Welcome Mudd Ox. Thanks for sponsoring such a great site. You have my attention on one of your machines. May need to take a trip and see you guys some time.

A big welcome to MuddOx. Thanks for being the first business to sponsor the site. Now leak some information to us. We want to know what changes are too come if any in the Max line up. You payed to be here, might as well use your membership. I hope more businesses step up to the plate and member up. Tim, I'm talking about you. There is a lot of info businesses could not share on here in the past. This is a great opportunity for them to do so now. We all will enjoy the extra reading.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by locolouie View Post
    welcome Matt and crew, and good luck
    Ditto here-. It is good to have a manufacturer who has shown years of interest in our amphibious sport. With your experience Mat, we look forward to great things. Warren Philip

love my max too !! hope to meet you guys at busco and ride together in april. good luck in your future goals. johnboy va.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Hey Johnboy, would it not be great if they brought a demo OX down to BUSCO BEACH In April to drive. Kris likes it when they go in circles. Mud OX Welcome to this Wonderful Site
    Matt was coming to busco this past oct but other things came up, said he might try this april to make it

Mudd Ox, Thank you for your sport!

Quote Originally Posted by riotwarrior View Post
    welcome and thanks for being a supporting member

are the 21" vendetta týres now available?
    Hello,
    We are testing the 21" Vendetta tires and plan on releasing during the first quarter of 2015. Keep a eye out in the manufactures thread area as I will post some photos and give the release date as we get closer.

Regards,

Matt

Great to see a manufacturer supporting the site, welcome!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!! So glad for your support of the industry and hobby.
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

+ Reply to Thread