Mudd-Ox Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox Inc.

Welcome to the site, Mudd Ox.

BTW, I was watching your promotional video and found an error. In the sequence where you are doing some rock crawling, the following flashed across the screen, "Incordinately Capable". There is no such word as incordinately. The closest I can come is inordinately. I am not sure that is the right word for what you are trying to say, but it is close. I thought you should know... I am sure you don't want that on a vid you are using to sell the product.

Quote Originally Posted by akcrawler View Post
    Welcome to the site, Mudd Ox.

BTW, I was watching your promotional video and found an error. In the sequence where you are doing some rock crawling, the following flashed across the screen, "Incordinately Capable". There is no such word as incordinately. The closest I can come is inordinately. I am not sure that is the right word for what you are trying to say, but it is close. I thought you should know... I am sure you don't want that on a vid you are using to sell the product.
    incoordinate - definition of incoordinate by The Free Dictionary
    incoordinate
    in·co·or·di·nate (ĭn′kō-ôr′dn-ĭt, -āt′)
    adj.
    Lacking coordination; uncoordinated.

Twizted,

Thank you for that. I hadn't thought of that word, but you are right. It is close to the spelling. I don't think that is the word they wanted either. It would convey a negative connotation about the abilities of the machines. I think inordinate would also have a negative feel to it, but it is closer. They should go for something like incomparably.

I'm sorry I made one minor mistake on the entire hour long video. I've already fixed it for dealers but don't see the point of re-uploading it to YouTube. The video is already easily findable with keywords for searching on the Internet.

I think 99% of the viewers would not have had that word jump out on them, Didn't for Me

But! I'm far from the sharpest tool in the shed...

I just look at the pictures. The machines rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post
    I'm sorry I made one minor mistake on the entire hour long video. I've already fixed it for dealers but don't see the point of re-uploading it to YouTube. The video is already easily findable with keywords for searching on the Internet.
    Nick, I think there are a bunch more mistakes made in the video. We are just being nice to you by not pointing them out yet because it is your Birthday. If you are unhappy with the first one being brought to your attention I will simply restate your Fathers stance on such issues. "I'm sorry you feel that way"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK O.

Keith.

It is a good video by the way. I am just not sure you should be letting Mikey do your proofing.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Sorry Nick, I wasn't picking on anybody. I just thought you might want to know if you didn't already. The video is good. I really like the machines and am scheming on a way to afford one some day. Given the nature of this forum, I figured nobody would mind a minor correction.

Is there more than 2 Owner's of Mudd Ox on this Forum? I get the Your Father comment as far as the Father Son deal? but there's other post that make me wonder just who the players are here on the Forum.

Not lookin' to start anything but it just seems odd lookin' at it from here at times

Maybe its just Me...

Members Cougar and Buzz both own Mudd-OXs and do some recreational riding that I have read posts from. Members Cougar and Buzz both also post some very good videos.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

+ Reply to Thread