OOPS!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOPS!

OOPS!

Well the old saying goes "Green side up" in landscaping and "Keep the shiny side up" in racing.

That does not apply here, dropped the Attex off the forklift today.

The Shiny side

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Well at least it wasn't a nicer machine. Next time put your beer down before driving the fork lift around.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Ouch...

No beer today, but currently on my 5th 20oz coffee of the day.
    May build this one for Momma, this way my addiction could be slightly justified. For instance, house is hers ,Raptor is hers.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

5 20oz coffees may hinder your ability to have a steady hand. Any major damage?

Not much damage though. Looks like the tires are only flat on one side
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw1 View Post
    Not much damage though. Looks like the tires are only flat on one side
    Those are a rare set of Firestone terrain sensitive self contouring tires, they sensed the ice on the deck of the trailer and formed suction cups. Once in the shop, on the concrete floor next to compressor the rounded right out (though one did need a "Saturday Night" valve adjustment,. hehe).
    No damage to machine, kinda figured it would be junk with the cold ABS falling 5 foot to the concrete yet not even one crack.

You should be able to climbs tree's with those suction tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Twizted1 View Post
    5 20oz coffees may hinder your ability to have a steady hand. Any major damage?
    Did not think so but did find out why Attex went to c-channel frames , which we all know.

+ Reply to Thread