Spin and Puke

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spin and Puke

Spin and Puke

Up here in the great more or less white North we have experienced a fairly significant meltdown and refreeze,as a result the lakes for the most part resemble a Olympic hockey rink for smoothness,that said I once more rejoice in the purchase of my Attex Superchief as a full throttle pull across the lake and liberal use of brakes on one side sent me pinwheeling for what seemed a eternity,followed by a fair amount of disorientation and nausea probably not the best thing for a old guy with hypertension issues but what a blast,for the first time I got to hang the throttle to the limit for some distance without fear of death,no trees or possibility of road rash. Since buying this machine off of a 6x6 member I have toyed with the idea of 4 stroking it,Bahh never not going to happen luv the smell of Castrol R and the sound of a rung out two stroke reminds me of my youth.All in all my point is I have a couple of purpose use AATV,s but for the pure joy of blasting around mother natures backyard the Attex is king.Holiday Cheers NCT

Been there NCT and loved every minute of it. Scary as hell, what a rush. I came down a 13% or better grade about 300 yds long on a Max lV like a bat out of hell with a stuck throttle. The only speed control was the on/off switch. Hell of a time to find out your foot brake sucks. Scared the crap out of me and Yep, I'll probably do it again.
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Up here in the great more or less white North we have experienced a fairly significant meltdown and refreeze,as a result the lakes for the most part resemble a Olympic hockey rink for smoothness,that said I once more rejoice in the purchase of my Attex Superchief as a full throttle pull across the lake and liberal use of brakes on one side sent me pinwheeling for what seemed a eternity,followed by a fair amount of disorientation and nausea probably not the best thing for a old guy with hypertension issues but what a blast,for the first time I got to hang the throttle to the limit for some distance without fear of death,no trees or possibility of road rash. Since buying this machine off of a 6x6 member I have toyed with the idea of 4 stroking it,Bahh never not going to happen luv the smell of Castrol R and the sound of a rung out two stroke reminds me of my youth.All in all my point is I have a couple of purpose use AATV,s but for the pure joy of blasting around mother natures backyard the Attex is king.Holiday Cheers NCT

^^^^ wussy ! lol

Lol Plottamus only one difference between me and you,.................Mass I have less and can hang on longerits the only thing that doctor forced Bulimia is good for.lol

I do like that 2 stroke smell! Nuttin better than grabbin' a jacket the next day after a ride and the cologne is already on it

4 stokes are for Argo's and Max IV's, and lawn mowers.
    Keep the Rubber Side Down

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Since buying this machine off of a 6x6 member I have toyed with the idea of 4 stroking it,Bahh never not going to happen luv the smell of Castrol R and the sound of a rung out two stroke reminds me of my youth. NCT
    Don is ear to ear and proud as a Peacock.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread