Homemade Conquest Hardtop Build Thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Homemade Conquest Hardtop Build Thread

Very impressive machine with all those additional features, and I really like the top. And you have heat inside as well. Someone will get a nice AATV and trailer.

Why sell such a nice package?

thank you for the compliment. yes, its hard to say goodbye to it. it is an awesome machine. basically, it comes down to money. I just have too many projects and toys and money has been tight and this is not "necessary" so its the responsible choice to sell it. I have increased the value with the modifications and additions. I sold the package today and that should help my $ situation. My boys are getting older now anyway, and they can start snowshoeing to the cabin if needed. Seems that my neighborhood has been undergoing changes anyway (more "cabins"...or mansions I should say, being built) and the road is likely to be plowed by someone at some point... so a snowcat is not really needed. we shall see.thanks to all of you for your support, input and encouragement. I gave the new owner this forum website address.... hopefully he can use it if he needs help also. Happy Argo'ing

+ Reply to Thread