8x8 registration in Iowa

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8x8 registration in Iowa

8x8 registration in Iowa

Does anyone know how to properly register an 8x8 AATV in Iowa? The Iowa code defines an ATV as having "not less than three and not more than six low pressure tires...."

An 8x8 wouldn't qualify under that definition. Does it even have to be registered?

Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by bluffman View Post
    Does anyone know how to properly register an 8x8 AATV in Iowa? The Iowa code defines an ATV as having "not less than three and not more than six low pressure tires...."

An 8x8 wouldn't qualify under that definition. Does it even have to be registered?

Thanks for the information.
    I bet Tim at Adair Argo would know all the ins and outs of registering an 8x8 in Iowa.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

I would pitch a call off to Adair Argo they are a dealer in IA Iam sure they got it nailed.Cheers NCT

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    I bet Tim at Adair Argo would know all the ins and outs of registering an 8x8 in Iowa.

Keith.
    Okay Kieth better reaction time,i didnt want ta red bulb

+ Reply to Thread