The new Mudd-Ox showroom work in progress.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The new Mudd-Ox showroom work in progress.

The new Mudd-Ox showroom work in progress.

Here are a few photos of the new Mudd-Ox showroom work in progress. The showroom will have on display new Max and Mudd-Ox machines along with some vintage six wheelers and memorabilia. I will post more photos as we complete the showroom. Enjoy!

Matt
    Attached Images

looking good guys. Love that new red and also the new camo max ii's

Looks Great Matt, Hope to see some pics of the the Mint Attex ST 400 as a centerpiece in it's new home !!

That is quite a showroom at Mudd-Ox Matt. I can't wait to get over your way again to check it out in person. Hopefully by then you will have it filled with vintage AATVs and the memorabilia you have stashed away.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

looks great!

Looks good Matt ! Must say I Really like the new Camp look over Rec,s ! It looked more like canned Spinich ! Oh and I am still trying to get time to pull those Toys out for you to look at. My bad !! Poor mans life in the way ! LOL !!!

Looks great Matt!!! I look forward to my next visit.

That camouflage Maxll is very cool. I wonder if that top would fit on my 93 tub? Something to think about!

+ Reply to Thread