Green

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Green

That was E.J.s machine that Drew bought. He was fun to ride with. Met him at Copper Ridge. Drew, how much of that machine was usable?/ he seemed to beat the snot out of it.

Looks like Humphrys ? I was there with a Red MaxII and a 440 Tera tiger. One the berral races with it that year !

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    That was E.J.s machine that Drew bought. He was fun to ride with. Met him at Copper Ridge. Drew, how much of that machine was usable?/ he seemed to beat the snot out of it.
    It needs gone through and the frame was dented in the rear, and the tires were junk. I'lllbe tearing it down to restore as soon as the weather breaks. It's going to make a very nice machine when it's done. EJ seemed like a really good guy. Easy to work with and very accommodating.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    Looks like Humphrys ? I was there with a Red MaxII and a 440 Tera tiger. One the berral races with it that year !
    That was the Humphry, NY ride at the Humphry Volunteer Fire Company! I was 16 when I was there and it was the first AATV event I ever attended. I remember the barrel races and someone put a machine on the side there. I also remember that someone also had a really nice original Argo SS with a 400 or 440 Kohler 2 stroke in the barrel race event and that thing was fast.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    That was the Humphry, NY ride at the Humphry Volunteer Fire Company! I was 16 when I was there and it was the first AATV event I ever attended. I remember the barrel races and someone put a machine on the side there. I also remember that someone also had a really nice original Argo SS with a 400 or 440 Kohler 2 stroke in the barrel race event and that thing was fast.
    Greg Orr from Orr's Argo had the SS and it was sweet, was it Len from the factory that rolled the Max? Believe the Orr's were a sponsor that year.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Greg Orr from Orr's Argo had the SS and it was sweet, was it Len from the factory that rolled the Max? Believe the Orr's were a sponsor that year.
    I think it was Len from Recreatives that rolled the Max that year. I'm pretty sure Recreatives also rented a box truck that they brought to the event filled with parts and apparel for sale too.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread