Delevan ny sign up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Delevan ny sign up

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Scatter shields are in place and very professional looking (a HUGE thanks to Hydromike).
    We built that clutch guard back in 2009? 2010? Did you paint it yet? Don't mention the word "Hydromike" unless you paint it!

I'm in on this race since it's just over an hour away. I was talking to Bud on Sunday and he mentioned that this might be an evening race, perhaps under the lights depending on when our group is running. How cool would that be? It looks like the main event starts at 6:30pm....

And we're supposed to look professional? Can my sticker stay?

Last edited by hydromike; 06-17-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Professional? Does that mean we have to act like grown-ups?

We're working on making the numbers stick to the machines, but should be good otherwise.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

[QUOTE=hydromike;188068]We built that clutch guard back in 2009? 2010? Did you paint it yet? Don't mention the word "Hydromike" unless you paint it!

Hey Jeff,if ya don't feel like painting it,just put my name on it. Heck,I'll take the credit for Hydro's fab work any day

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    We built that clutch guard back in 2009? 2010? Did you paint it yet? Don't mention the word "Hydromike" unless you paint it!

I'm in on this race since it's just over an hour away. I was talking to Bud on Sunday and he mentioned that this might be an evening race, perhaps under the lights depending on when our group is running. How cool would that be? It looks like the main event starts at 6:30pm....

And we're supposed to look professional? Can my sticker stay?

HEY Mike there is no way I'm taking that off my machine. I'm proud of it

Does anyone know which track we'll be racing on? Is it the dirt oval?
    Banned

George, I'd assume the motorcross track. Or a portion of it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I can't see them putting us on the oval either. Where's the fun in that?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I looked up New East Extreme on FB like Tom suggested.

All the emphasis and video on Youtube seems to center around the dirt oval. Personally, I'd prefer the motocross myself....how much of an advantage will my springer kit give me on a flat track with two wide, sweeping turns?

See here
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1613439075534277/
    Banned

Last time i was out there they used the oval and put jumps on the infield with some additional track it was a pretty neat course and if the townie pride come off thats an automatic DNF no we don't have to act grown up either just need the machines to look like this ain't our first trail ride

are people coming for the day or the weekend?

+ Reply to Thread