1 tire

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 tire

1 tire

hi all i just stumbled across this on craigslist,

989 amphibian 6 wheel ATV new every thing but tires. 5 are good 1 is shot not your average 6 wheeler very fast new motor. i will have pics tonight or tomarrow Sorry

How much do you think a wheel is, he is only asking 700 dollars for it, which makes it very tempting.

Thanks!

What brand of 6x6 is this??

If you need tire only, approximately 60 bucks....if you need a wheel also, about 60 or so brand new, used could vary.
    Hammers should have warning labels.

I dont know what brand is it. im still waiting to here from the guy, but it seems like a pretty good deal for 700 bucks, with a new motor. Seems to be good to be true, what do you think.

Well, it's really not enough info to tell whether it is a good deal or not. My recommendation would be to get some pics and more info, I guarantee you that no matter what brand vehicle it is, someone here on this board will either know something about it or own one and can help you out. When you take pics, take closeups from several angles both inside and outside the tub.
    Hammers should have warning labels.

+ Reply to Thread