attex gas cap

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attex gas cap

attex gas cap

hi does anybody have a gas cap for sale or know of a aftermarket that will fit my wild wolf thanks

It should be a standard quarter turn cap available at tractor supply or any lawn and garden place.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Napa has gas tank caps that look like OEM Attex ones for around $10 give or take a few bucks. I can't remember the part number off the top of my head though, but I think it's one of these four. Hydromike, can you help us out?

NAPA AUTO PARTS

NAPA AUTO PARTS

NAPA AUTO PARTS

NAPA AUTO PARTS
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Hydromike, can you help us out?
    The cap from a 1964 Ford Falcon works well... I have no idea on the part number, but it's an easy look up at the Napa counter.

EDIT:: Theeeeere we go.. http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Ca...024_0439988345

Thanks for the info,men. Gizmo's going to get a new cap to compliment her "new" poly fuel tank. Gee,I just realized only about 9 wks til Pine Lake Raceway,crap,I thought I had til like the middle of June or so..... Better get movin' or I'll be walkin' the trails w/ a cold one

+ Reply to Thread