Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

Mike,
    I would not have a clue where to go to decrease my aatv ignorance if I hadn't stumbled onto this great site! I want to buy a LG shirt, a couple stickers, and a 2 year membership. Can you help me out with a bundle paypal purchase?!
    I need to REPRESENT! haha

Thanks,
    Craig
    Adapt and Overcome! -USMC

The more I learn, the less I know!

Efficiency and Capability are my 2 favorite words....
    then comes Weekend and Friends as the runner ups!

Leverage is your friend.

Craig,

For the sponsorship, you have to do that separate because it is an automatic function of the site. You can purchase that through your subscriptions page here: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/payments.php

For the shirts, I don't have any Large at the moment and probably won't get them back in stock until later in the year. I will post up when they are available again. The stickers are in stock though and they are $4 each. If you still want those just send me a PM with your full address and email address and I will send you a request for money via paypal.

Thanks for the support!

Mike

Hi Mike. Just renewed my sponsorship. Thank you so much for running this site. Over the years I have met some great people and spoken with many more through your efforts. Almost everyone here has always been great, very helpful and always willing to take time to promote the hobby. Thank you again. Hope to catch up with you on one of the rides this year.
    Best regards,
    Pat
    Famous last words: I swear honey... I am just going to change the tranny fluid. I won't tear this one apart...

Thank you for the support Pat. I hope to see you on the trails.

just sent in my sponsorship money for 2 yrs ,love the site this is my first aatv ,gone riding once so far waiting to get it serviced and looked over by richard relics and have a winch mount put on ,hoping to go to the arizona ride with lewis in april still trying to work it out with the wife schedule, sent you a pm about t shirts

Thanks again for everything, Mike! Because of 6X6World, I've sold more parts to members that needed them with NO fees, unlike ebay where they keeping taking more and more from you when you sell something. I just sent in my donation. The free classifieds here is the biggest and best on the Internet (just like the rest of the 6X6World site of course ) for reaching people in our hobby. We all appreciate your hard work to keep the site going strong.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Whoo Hooo... I.m blue again. Great site. Worth every penny.

I just wanted to say a huge thanks again to Mike for everything he does with this site. He works a TON of hours with his regular job and moderates the site too. This must take a lot of work. I'm on here everyday and I've bought machines, made great friends, and learned many new things because of 6X6World. It's the biggest and best site on the net. It's so hard to believe that 6X6World is going to be hitting the 7 year mark coming up this June. Thanks Mike for everything you do!

I'm making my donation to the site, c'mon and join me and let's keep 6X6World getting bigger and better everyday!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Just signed up for a year.

You guys rock! Thanks for the continued support.

+ Reply to Thread