Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

best ten I've spent all week
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Thanks again to all of you guys and gals. Just a quick note, If you use an echeck through paypal it will take more than one day to clear. Once it clears you should automatically be put into the 6x6 World Sponsor group. If not, then let me know and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Mike

Thumbs down

well worth it to assist in keeping the site alive. thanks mike

Thumbs down Super!!!!

Mike, this is a very small amount for all the work you do for the site. Happy to join the list of sponsors. Haven't met a more helpful group of people in a long time. KoDos for all your efforts.

P.S.: I have a vendor that i get T-shirts for at work and are MADE IN U.S.A. if you need any help, give me a call.

Thanks again, and Lewis, thanks for the offer on the tshirt vendor. I have a good vendor right now, it's the artwork that is the hold up but it is slowly moving forward.

It seems the person who has given the most of himself for this site has not given himself new stars. Mike, hey buddy, you've put more time, money, and effort into this than anyone.
    But then again, next month you get rewarded with the best and brightest star you can get anyhow.
    Thanks for a great site man!
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks again, and Lewis, thanks for the offer on the tshirt vendor. I have a good vendor right now, it's the artwork that is the hold up but it is slowly moving forward.
    mike i'll send alley to see you art work vendor if you would like hehehe
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by hdble View Post
    It seems the person who has given the most of himself for this site has not given himself new stars. Mike, hey buddy, you've put more time, money, and effort into this than anyone.
    But then again, next month you get rewarded with the best and brightest star you can get anyhow.
    Thanks for a great site man!
    Those are for you guys, not me. And you are right about next month.

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    mike i'll send alley to see you art work vendor if you would like hehehe
    That won't be necessary since I'm the one holding up the artwork (Please don't hurt me Alley) I sketch things up myself and then talk about it with the guy doing the shirts. He gives me suggestions and then I modify it from there. I just haven't had much time to work on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Those are for you guys, not me. And you are right about next month.

That won't be necessary since I'm the one holding up the artwork (Please don't hurt me Alley) I sketch things up myself and then talk about it with the guy doing the shirts. He gives me suggestions and then I modify it from there. I just haven't had much time to work on them.
    ok, ok I will give you a few more days to get sketches together, but hurry I need a new shirt. Alley
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I been waiting for the shirts to come.Got the stickers showing off on my vehicles and bigfoot roll bar.I think I'm going to get some more to stick on a couple of other ideas I have. But I do need some shirts. Rick

+ Reply to Thread