BEER MUG

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BEER MUG

BEER MUG

Good Morning All

this is more for Mike our administrator, I know the site has some pretty awesome T-shirts( I need to order). Have you thought about printing the logo on a beer mug?

I was on my corvette forum and they had there logo on a beer mug and now a glass and I thought that would be an awesome idea for this forum. I good many of us are beer drinking kinda folk.

Just a thought

Larry

I'll put my order in for two pint glasses....

Have't really thought about beer mugs. I've been meaning to get hats for what, 7 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Have't really thought about beer mugs. I've been meaning to get hats for what, 7 years now.
    I'll take a set of mugs and a pair of hats!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

put my name next to Drew for the same goodies.

Mugs sound good the only problem is that my beverage of choice comes in a quart jar, could you make it a quart mug instead of a pint. and for the hat I usually seem to loose them so I won't need the hat.

That's why have pitchers in BUFFALO.

+ Reply to Thread