Why is the pic. posting upside down

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is the pic. posting upside down

Why is the pic. posting upside down

Mike can you tell me why a picture I posted in the gallery turned upside down and how do I get it turned upside right, once we've loaded it? Thanks and Merry Christmas to you.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

The gallery doesn't rotate the images that are uploaded. If it happened, it's most likely from software rotating it before it was uploaded to the site. You can rotate photos after they are uploaded by clicking on the photo and going to the "Photo Options" drop-down menu at the top right of the page and choosing "Edit Photo". On the photo editing page you can choose to flip the photo horizontally, vertically or rotate it either direction. Once you do, click "Submit Changes" at the bottom and it will be fixed. Just be aware that if the photo is cached in your browser already it may still show up upside down until you refresh your browser.

Merry Christmas.

+ Reply to Thread