Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

I've had several of you ask how you can donate to the site. While I appreciate all offers, I wanted to get a system in place that allows you guys and gals to get some kind of value for your donation. I finally have something in place that will be beneficial to you.

The cost is $10 a year and that gets you the following:

-5 red stars under your name
    -A custom user title of "6x6 World Sponsor"
    -The ability to store up to 200 PMs instead of the normal 50
    -A different color user name under each post and on the forum home page (now the color is blue)

-Double the size of your profile picture from 100x100 to 200x200
    -Larger than normal Avatar (picture beside your name). Normal size is 80x80 and by supporting the board you get 100x100
    -A larger maximum avatar file size of 25k up from the normal 20k
    -A larger image allowed in your signature 600x200 compared to 500x100

To donate you can go to the "paid subscriptions" section under your user CP. Just follow the instructions and let me know if you have any questions. Here is a quick link:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/payments.php

This is completely voluntary. I never want any of you to feel like you have to pay for anything here. This site will always remain free for all to use but if you choose to help out with the growing costs, any and all help is greatly appreciated. All proceeds go right back into this site to keep it running and make it better wherever we can.

Mike

I wish you would take paypal. I would be alot easier.

Paypal is the method of payment available. Did you click on the link?

Worth 10 times the price just to keep all you guys from getting on my case about cleaning out my inbox!!!

Happy to donate to a site that's keeping the hobby alive...
    Thanks again Mike,
    ~m

(and it was killing me knowing that JP was ALWAYS going to have more stars than me! How much for 6 stars??)

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Worth 10 times the price just to keep all you guys from getting on my case about cleaning out my inbox!!!

Happy to donate to a site that's keeping the hobby alive...
    Thanks again Mike,
    ~m

(and it was killing me knowing that JP was ALWAYS going to have more stars than me! How much for 6 stars??)
    Oooo, six stars is really going to cost you.

Thanks for the support guys!

Hydromike is right, the small donation is worth at least 10 times that. This site has put me in touch with such great folks and useful information and I want to help it to continue to be the best AATV site on the net. Hydromike is going to have 6 stars now possibly? How much for 7! hehehe.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Worth every Penney +++++. Thanks for keeping up such great site.
    Mike

Wink

thanks again for sutch a great site and its a small price to pay to help out!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Thanks to you all for your support! It is greatly appreciated and all proceeds will get put to use for this site to keep it going and make it better.

Smile World Sponsor

Just the help I received today from other members is well worth 10 bucks.

Glad to have the opportunity to help Mike keep the site up and running.

+ Reply to Thread