Mud-Ox VS Argo 750

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mud-Ox VS Argo 750

Mud-Ox VS Argo 750

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Mud-Ox, you guys are saying you will be at Busco Beach OCT. 2015 Are you bring a gas OX or just a Diesel OX. I do not even know if you make a Gas OX. My wife wants to buy a Argo 750 HDI SE. We're looking at about $25,000 give or take. It is hard to even look at a SE or a OX. Just asking a question. You might sell her a OX, Who Knows??
    Hello,
    Most likely we will be bringing a new gas model Mudd-Ox to Busco. It will be under $20,000.00 without accessories. More to come later...

Matt

For under $20,000 I might be looking into getting a Mudd-Ox once I get back from Hawaii and retire.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Look forward to seeing all the good stuff you guys are working on, Matt. For most everyone, the biggest factor seems to be cost vs. performance. I am always thinking about grabbing another Ox...

deedee, after all you did to your argo, what's up ? looked good to me. john boy va.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:39 AM.

If you go to Shipshewana you may want to take a camera. The Mudd-Ox/Max showroom is photo album worthy.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread