The Official Mudd-Ox Facebook Page

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Official Mudd-Ox Facebook Page

The Official Mudd-Ox Facebook Page

Hello,

We are proud to announce Mudd-Ox has joined social media! This will be our way to provide the public instant updates about what's going on at the factory along the machines in action. Our plans are to have inside looks at the production line, weekly trivia, unseen vintage literature, and exciting pictures/video of the final products. In the past we have kept our YouTube channel extremely conservative, be sure to be on the lookout for footage of us pushing the limits.

Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MuddOx
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MuddOxInc

Nick

[muddoxfacebook][/muddoxfacebook]

The Mudd-Ox/Max crew has enjoyed reading the posts by users on our timeline, feel free to post pictures of your new and old machines. Today is the first day of trivia! We are having "Trivia Tuesday" weekly. To win be the first to post the correct answer, and 3 wins in a row wins you a free t-shirt!

Nick

How can I play Trivia Tuesday ? I don't use face book !

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    How can I play Trivia Tuesday ? I don't use face book !
    Get Facebook! It's pretty fun, and there are a few other 6-wheeler groups and sites on it to help feed your addiction.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I am not a member of Face book. Sad but True ! To many people poking in your personal business there !!
    Like Ex wives !!!! LoL !!!!

Nobody ever said you had to use your real name.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

LOL ! Good point !!!!

+ Reply to Thread