Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

Can I get spinners on those wheels?

That machine is BAD!!!

Smile The New Mudd-Ox

It's a really nice looking mean machine... Finally someone has the good idea to put some mag wheels on a AATV..!!!!! I don t know why some other compagny didn't think about that before( they are just in buisness since 40 years..) It really making a difference in appereance... I love it... Congratulation Matt!!!!!

Martin

Somewhere out there right now there are two amphibious ATV company Crapping themselves and planning for meetings and phone calls tomorrow...

Great work Matt!!!
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Somewhere out there right now there are two amphibious ATV company Crapping themselves and planning for meetings and phone calls tomorrow...

Great work Matt!!!
    The board rooms will be full...

Great machine, Matt! Can't wait to see one.

Matt ,

When shall we expect to see a video of the Mudd-Ox in action ?
    Those aluminun rims on the Mudd-OX look great , but they don,t look very wide though . What size are they ?

Looks really awesome....

BTW, those appear to be Kenda Bearclaws on there??
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Hi Guys,
    Yes the tires on the shinny rims are kenda Bear Claws. I have been doing some testing and they are working well. They do swim some. Not as good as a 25" Rawhide but they will get you to the other side of a still pond. The Rims are 12" x 7" I have ran the tires and rims hard and have yet to knock one off. I am very happy with how they are holding up. I thought they would get all scratched and banged up, but even after two Attica Badlands rides they still look Great!!! These rims are Tough!!!

Matt

The tire size is 27"x12"x12"

Matt

Hey Matt,

Just wanted to say I like your rims really well so far, I found a little mud with 2 psi in the Vampires, plus lots of low-speed skid steering and no problems at all.

You are a better man than me if the Kenda's swam for you! But Hustlers are not known for swimming, and these were 22's. But they are TOUGH 6-ply tires and they worked very well in the mud for me, much better than Rawhides. However the short sidewall on the 22x11-8's I was running made for a rough ride. I can only imagine what 8 of those tires can do in the mud!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

+ Reply to Thread