Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Mudd-Ox Unveiled !!

Awesome machine Matt

Hey Matt, been reading about your Mudd-Ox in this forum and visiting your website and I am super impressed by your AATV, it seems like it is exactly what an eight wheeler should be, kind of what God would have created if he were in that business. Can you tell me if you have any dealers in southeast Michigan, I would love to try one out. Thanks again for all your hard work and ingenuity in producing such a great machine, I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Ed

Couple of questions......

Seeing that you tried out 16 wheels on that machine - have you tried the 16 wheels and 2 sets of tracks?? Might give a lot more floatation on deep fluffy snow, not to mention mud bogs, reed flats and the like.

Also, wondering if there'd be any "safe" way to add spikes to the tracks similar to what snowmobile tracks have for running on glare ice.

My primary interest in one of these machines is icefishing. This year we have lots of snow, big lakes have deep drifts you have to meander around or get stuck (Jeep and pickup). Other years not so much snow and super flat, glaze ice. Tracks with spikes and/or star lugs would solve both problems.

I am certain I'd find plenty of uses for it in the "off" season as well....

+ Reply to Thread