New Max II redesign?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: New Max II redesign?

It crossed my mind to blend a II top to a IV top, keeping the engine area of the IV. It would be front bench with aluggage compartment behind where the rear bench used to be. Use the Buff roll cage.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Almost Drew.

Some folks really seem to like the look of the Max II. If a guy can figure out how to put a Max II top on for looks and keep the larger lower tub of the Max IV for tire size, he gets pretty close to what the original post was asking without compromising the lower tub. That would give him the trim looks of the Max II with the larger tub of the Max IV. The II has a raised area at the back of the lower tub which could cause problems in the matchup. If one could cut the top of the II off at that point and weld on the Max IV top from there back, it just might work. The other option might be to add a sheet metal adapter between the upper and lower in that area and just keep the entire II top. Any of this would be tough to do without making it look like a cobbled up mess (at least for me). It might just end up looking like a Frankenstien Monster Machine.

I think want you want or would be satisfied with is buggymans big blue max II Bigfoot.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I always liked to look of the Amphicat. It would be COOL to buld a Max II to look like that. To bad you can't get That body & tub in the newer poly and transplant the frame and drive line !!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I think want you want or would be satisfied with is buggymans big blue max II Bigfoot.
    [IMG][/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread