New 6x6world record. Watch us grow!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New 6x6world record. Watch us grow!

New 6x6world record. Watch us grow!

Saturday at 11:45am we had 540 people online at one time. This is the most users ever online at one time. The previous record was set after those duck people had an Argo on their show. Any ideas as to what caused this spike?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

more people looking to get out and play with something diferent ? I know first hand thaat once you run a 6x6 aatv you will Never want onther type of ride ! just wish I never sold all mine off !!
    Now I am wanting one and if people I do work for would Stop trying to cheat me I would have had one by now !! But Honest people seam to have more waiting skills ?

I'm thinking about selling my Max ll, but I'm in CO, but I can't even see PA from here.
    Our motto in the Strategic Air Command was "Peace is our Profession". If you don't believe it we'll bomb the hell out of you.

I didn't see anything in our statistics that was abnormal. The only thing was a moderate increase in facebook referrals for the day but that happens from time to time.

Seems to be the site is getting popular and helpful to all.

+ Reply to Thread