Rear engine cover vent

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rear engine cover vent

Rear engine cover vent

Got bored today and scrounged around for stuff to do and this is what I came up with. should help get the heat out of the engine bay a little easier.

Larry

nice job larry !! thanks for sharing. what did you use ? john boy va.

The grate material was bought from Lowes, 2 pieces 12X24. 18 dollars. the red piece is set on top 90 degree from bottom to give that pattern. I used some angle aluminum and made 2 Z channels and solid countersunk rivets to join them.

Now that my machine is running better than ever after the rebuild I have time to tinker around with stuff like this for another month. next project is fix my windshield then bilge pumps then storage container in the front on the left and right side under the top.

Larry

Not bad !

+ Reply to Thread