6x6/8x8 weekend?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6/8x8 weekend?

6x6/8x8 weekend?

I'm trying to organize a 6x6/8x8 ride in the mid-west at Rush Springs Ranch this Fall. Anyone interested? It's located in southern Missouri, just north of the Arkansas border.

Rush Springs Ranch - Ultimate Off Road Park - Missouri

might be interested in coming any idea on the dates

Looks like cool place!
    Who's in the yellow Argo in lake pic?

This is in the early phase, so I don't have any date(s) picked, yet. I'm thinking when the weather cools a bit. I don't know who was in the Argo, but I was told by the owner that there are very few UTVs that visit. Please have a look at our video under the Argo thread to get an idea of the place.

We'll be taking our Snurf (Avenger) back to Rush Springs for a three-day week-end Aug 14th thru 17th. It would be great to have others there as well.

+ Reply to Thread