are conquest axles the same as avengers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: are conquest axles the same as avengers

are conquest axles the same as avengers

Hi guys. Does anyone know if conquest and avenger axles are the same?

Basically, the newer axles all have the slightly wider HDI style hubs, the setscrew flats are elongated on the newer axle. If you find an older Avenger axle then yes.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thanks Jim. A couple of my conquest axles keep loosening the outer bearing set screws so I'm thinking that my axles are worn as there's play between the the axle and bearing with the set screws lose. A friend has new avenger axles siting in his shop and they look quite alike

The axles may have wear at the bearing spots, I've repaired a few with some JBWeld and some sand paper, also have gone to knurled end set screws as I've seen some loosening even with Loctite.
    The Hdi axles will fit in no problem though you may have to set the axle in (bearing bolts and inner retainer bolt tight) and mark the setscrew placement and remove it again before tightening the outer bearing so you are not pulling the frame rail in or out.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread