Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    Pink slips it is Uncle Don, is the pink slip for the one with the pink roll cage ok?
    And I was going to put up my new racer as a wager......

then I'm going to change my screen name to "Uncle Don".

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O. View Post
    How about a Mudd-Ox sponsored point race series next year and I will award a full set of Vendetta tires to the points leader at the end of the season in every class.

Matt
    Whoa! Now there's some serious motivation. I really wanted to build one of my Hustlers w/ the Berkley Jet Pump next. However,I have a Colt body and frame,nice suspension seat,tube for roll cage,5 point harness,a T-20,a 23 er...I mean Top Secret HP Kohler Twin,plenty of beloved Runamuks Perhaps it's about time I seriously think about joining the ranks of the Racers with a nice Hare Scramble Class machine

That's a great offer Matt, and it might bring more old dusty and rusty machines out of the barns!

Hmmm, what class would I be the only entry in? Time to get out the old natva publications and do some research.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Wow, Matt! That's a very, very generous offer. I'm with Dave- this may pique the interest of some folks that have been on the fence about building a first racer, or coming back to racing after years of watching from the sidelines.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Looks like I built mine at the right time!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I've got a decent poly Hustler body with a couple frames (and an extra lower tub) if anybody wants to build a racer that's a little different. I think there are only two Hustler racers out there; Alice and the machine that Shane Pacholke (sp?) runs. It's already all apart!

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I've got a decent poly Hustler body with a couple frames (and an extra lower tub) if anybody wants to build a racer that's a little different. I think there are only two Hustler racers out there; Alice and the machine that Shane Pacholke (sp?) runs. It's already all apart!
    Yes! There needs to be more Hustlers out there. Along the same line, I've got an Attex ABS machine (maybe a couple) that would make someone a good start. Let's crowd the field: make it necessary to run Saturday heat races to qualify for Sunday's feature.

N
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Yes! There needs to be more Hustlers out there. Along the same line, I've got an Attex ABS machine (maybe a couple) that would make someone a good start. Let's crowd the field: make it necessary to run Saturday heat races to qualify for Sunday's feature.
    I've got a few bodies and frames myself. Even some splined axles and t-20's if anyone needs racer parts.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I can help out with some decent ABS (third-gen Chief/Thunder Chief/Wild Wolf style) as well. Four chain and six chain frames both fit in these bodies.

+ Reply to Thread