New Guy from South Jersey

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guy from South Jersey

New Guy from South Jersey

Hi guy's just wondering if anyone wants a place to ride. I live on the Cohansey river and been wanting to buy a Argo or Max.Im not even going to ask for any advice on which one.I would like to try one of each if I could.My wife and I have 3acres so if anyone wants to come by please drop me a line,you can bring a camper or tent and camp out.The Delaware bay is only a couple miles down river and there is LOTS of marsh to ride in.Fishing is great here.If you like just look at Google Earth, Greenwich N.J. It's a little town just down river..Oh If you are short on cash I will pay your expenses for like gas,food,and beer..I just want to try one out..

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:35 PM.

What he said X 2 !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarshMaster View Post
    Hi guy's just wondering if anyone wants a place to ride. I live on the Cohansey river and been wanting to buy a Argo or Max.Im not even going to ask for any advice on which one.I would like to try one of each if I could.My wife and I have 3acres so if anyone wants to come by please drop me a line,you can bring a camper or tent and camp out.The Delaware bay is only a couple miles down river and there is LOTS of marsh to ride in.Fishing is great here.If you like just look at Google Earth, Greenwich N.J. It's a little town just down river..Oh If you are short on cash I will pay your expenses for like gas,food,and beer..I just want to try one out..
    Man I would love to go,but I am a disabled vet.The reason we bought this place was, well I turned into a hermit.I don't leave the property unless I really have to.I don't like crowds at all,plus I have a service dog(my only freind).If worst comes to worst I'll just go buy a new MaxIV,I know the local nuclear plant uses an Argo eight wheeler.It's just hard to come up with a reason to drop $20,000 on a Argo when a Max is so much cheaper. I know, you get what you pay for. I just want something to fish out of and cruise the meadow..
    Thank you for your time.........Ray

Scewed up guys wrong quote....Sorry

+ Reply to Thread