Hustler in action video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hustler in action video

Man, Putfile has a lot better resolution than Youtube. Ya know, the good thing is that with these vids I can compare performance of the Hustler when I put the 40 tooth drive sprockets on.
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Click On The Utube Link At The Top Of This Video And Watch It High Quality

Last edited by mudbug3; 04-13-2009 at 03:05 PM.

CLICK ON THE UTUBE LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS VIDEO AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY .

Last edited by mudbug3; 04-13-2009 at 03:05 PM.

It must be nice to have someone to tape for you, I mean you get a whole new perspective to watch what your machene is really doing
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

CLICK ON THE UTUBE LINK THATS AT THE TOP OF THIS VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY

Last edited by mudbug3; 04-13-2009 at 03:06 PM.

CLICK ON THE UTUBE LINK , THAT IS AT THE TOP OF THIS VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY

CLICK ON THE UTUBE LINK THAT IS AT THE TOP OF THIS VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY .

Vampires

That Hustler with vampires kicks A_ _. Beautiful machine Scott!That machine is sweet! Love the sound of that Honda engine and love the way the vampires pull that thing right up out of the water! Excellent!
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 06-13-2008 at 06:35 PM.

Dan ,

I was really impressed how well the Vampire tires that Scott had on his Hustler , were able to pull him up the creek banks and river banks so much better , when compared to my Max IV , that only has Gator tires on the front . The Gator tires on the front of my Max IV , work really well for pulling my Max IV through the mud , that would other wise leave me stuck some times , if I only had the stock six , Goodyear ,Terra tires . Dan , you know this very well from your experience in the swamp with them , don,t you ?

CLICK ON THE URL THAT,S AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY .

+ Reply to Thread