Hustler in action video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hustler in action video

Click On The Url Link That,s At The Top Of This Utube Video , And Watch It In High Quality . :d

Last edited by mudbug3; 06-30-2008 at 04:57 AM.

Look carefully as you watch this Utube video , and you will see boncrshr,s Hustler 950 6x6 , pushing a mound of soft mud . This happened just about every time boncrshr and I drove through a mud hole . Some of them we made it through by rocking our amphibs side to side , and in some of them , we had to be winched out , or dragged out with a rope .

CLICK ON THE URL THAT,S AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY .

CLICK ON THE URL THAT,S AT THE TOP OF THIS VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY .

CLICK ON THE URL LINK THATS AT THE TOP OF THIS UTUBE VIDEO , AND WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY .

Last edited by mudbug3; 07-01-2008 at 04:50 AM.

Click On The Url Link Thats At The Top Of This Utube Video , And Watch It In High Quality .

Last edited by mudbug3; 07-01-2008 at 04:24 AM.

The trails at River run atv park were still holding a good amount of water from the last time it rained there , even though it had not rained there for almost three weeks . The land there is low river bottom land , so most of the trails there were still holding a fair amount of water , other wise boncrshr and I would have been stuck most of the time . As you can see in this video , the mud below the water was REALLY soft , and this made for a real challenge .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 07-01-2008 at 04:50 AM.

That was some heavy duty mud and you did great Scott, I don't believe any of the high lifted quads would have even come close to doing as well as you did.

Cool Cooooool

That was the first time i have ever seen a machine driven that way. It really looked weird when Mud Bug put in reverse. Did you finally get out without an assist? Great video guys.

Lewis

Hey Lewis,

I think I made it to the very end of that one and then Mudbug gave me an assist. That was the first time I had ever driven the Hustler like that...felt kinda weird...but it sure works better in the mud. I'm kinda tempted to put me a comfortable seat there!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

+ Reply to Thread