New bearings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New bearings

New bearings

I took my hustler apart over the weekend. Where can I get new axle bearings?

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    If you are near an Industrial bearing suply store try them first.Just take one of each and the flanges (if needed) with you.They should be able to cross ref them if they don't have the same ones in stock.This will likely be cheaper than R.R.

Bearings

I bought the outer bearings from bigbearingstore.com I think that is right, or your local bearing suplier can get them. I had a little more difficultly with the inner bearing. i had to order fafnir bearings in order to reuse the flanges. i got those from a fafnir/timken dealer.
    I would be intrested to know what you can come up with.

Jason

Your best bet is to call Buffalo Bearing in Buffalo, NY. Most Hustlers outside bearings are tripple sealed bearings with a 1 3/16" inside diameter and a 62mm outside diameter with an ecentric locking collar. Tell them Jeff with all the 6 wheelers sent you and they'll take good care of you. Just a heads up for everyone, DO NOT buy bearings from Route6x6......they are very poor quality and will wear out very quickly.

The number for Buffalo Bearing is: 716-874-1720
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread