Introducing the 85 hp Mudd-Ox Fort Mac

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the 85 hp Mudd-Ox Fort Mac

Introducing the 85 hp Mudd-Ox Fort Mac

All of us at Mudd-Ox are excited to announce the latest addition to our lineup, the Fort Mac! This machine has been specially engineered and refined for the world's most demanding applications, most specifically the Canadian Fort McMurray oil fields. The frame is reinforced even further to accommodate the latest technology. Some highlights are:

85 hp at 3,000 rpm - Ford 4 cylinder EFI
    Fully hydraulic - zero chains to maintain
    Dual range hydraulics - 15 or 25 mph
    Standard 20'' Chevron amphibious tracks
    Optional cab, air conditioning, heater, stereo, and more

Click here to see the brochure

Download detailed pictures here

We have also uploaded some pictures from the above file into the manufacturer's gallery. Here's a video that demonstrates operational ability, followed by a detailed overview of every aspect of the machines both optional cab on and off.

Last edited by Mudd-Ox Inc.; 08-28-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Very Nice !!! I realy Like the Chevron Tracks !!!!!

Wow what a sweet ride. The innovation never stops, way to go Mudd-Ox.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Awesome toy. Sorry that's a hydraulic wonder. (NICE JOB) A little to big for the trails I ride on. I have been scraping the sides of my attex. Nice job

That's my dream machine

Way to go , great build. Now to win the LOTTO !!

What a beast! It looks like the Snow Cat in "The Shining". Nice machine, Matt!
    Last edited by Don; 08-25-2015 at 04:55 PM.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Very nice machine. It makes me want to start saving and figuring a way to justify an upgrade with the boss! It does need a rifle rack and a meat wagon to round it out though.

As usual, good work on the video.

That's an impressive machine! To be so big and heavy, it floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. I like the Ford commercial engine too. Those things will last forever. Well done Mudd-Ox. Very innovative.

Thank you all for the great comments!

We took a little video of the Fort Mac during a demonstration. The terrain was nasty... just how we like it.

It reminds me of those WW2 movies where a Sherman tank comes head to head with a German King tiger. What an impressive machine. Should be a big hit too.

+ Reply to Thread