Attex Commercial 1971

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex Commercial 1971

Attex Commercial 1971

While digging through the vintage ads we have digitally scanned, I came across an article talking about an "Attex No. 1 for Family Fun" commercial. The article was published in June 1971. Here's what information is provided:

-John Burford of B & H Sales in Marietta, GA.
    -Around the time of the 1971 Chattahoochee River Race.

I bet it's out there in some archives!

awesome nick o. If they only put some ads back on tv. But I guess its a different ball game. My father just got a Honda 4x4 but ask me do they make 6x6s anymore. He almost got a argo but said it was to pricey.

+ Reply to Thread