The PowerMax 16hpe is a Honda clone Chinese engine. I bought one new with shipping for something like $360 last June for my buggy of Ebay. Ran it alot in the buggy and when the TT208 showed up at my door without a engine I put it in there. I must say I have been extremely happy with it. It starts 95% of the time with first pull/choked. Even in the 0 degree weather we had last winter. It cranks a little more before it starts with the electric but I have never had a good battery in it and don't think it spins it fast enough. I have had no problems at all until last weekend. The plastic cooling fan on the flywheel grenaded and I didn't heard it and it got hot. I think it will be OK though. Well started digging and found I had a year warranty and so I contacted them a they say they are sending a new one. Just wanted to share my experience with a Chinese engine because I was leery at first but with running one I would now recommend one as a cheap, reliable replacement(assuming the fan thing was just a fluke I ran into). It is no Briggs,Kohler or Kawasaki but I could buy 3 of these for the same price.
Larry