2016 xl mudd-ox review

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 xl mudd-ox review

2016 xl mudd-ox review

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Chris and Ralph, it was wonderful meeting you two along with your furry friend Deedeelin! That's great to hear you all had fun at Busco Beach testing your machine out. The first splash into a mud hole is the best. We enjoyed the video you posted and hope to see more!

Ralph is being very modest here, let me say as an observer that has seen almost every machine and every condition "that the Mudd Ox is a Beast"!

Ralph (with much encouragement from me) drove that machine through every hole that other machines couldn't make or had great difficulty with. If the Ox made those mud holes look easy it was because his machine didn't sink down into the mud! It only took looking at one high lifted 4x4 hopelessly stuck to make you realize just how soft the mud really was! I never saw the Ox in any trouble! On one Occasion I high centered My Argo and was spinning my tracks. Ralph drove around me and snatched my Argo out of the deep mud like it was nothing. This is the very machine we need at the Mud Nationals to pull out the side by sides with broken axles and buried in mud two feet deep. I didn't drive the machine I only saw what it could do and I was very impressed!

Ralph-Chris-you must go to the Mud Nationals!

The ground clearance was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your personal review of it. Honestly I was eyeing for that certain model. Good thing I was able to read your thread and now I a bit torn whether to pursue in getting it.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 07:13 PM.

deedee, that floor board was bent at busco. i guess riding by mudox on the way to cal. is out of the way. you and chris have a wonderfull time and post once in a while how the desert rides are going. johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Sixer, Tomorrow we head to California for 3 months of desert rideing. Will take a RZRS and a MUDD OX. We took off the Adairs, no need for tracks where we are going, hard and soft sand. The only problem we are haveing is the floor board is not constructed heavy enough. Photo is in the gallery. Have called Mudd OX but after several weeks they have done nothing to fix that problem. My concern is if they don't fix that problem, what is going to happen if I have a real problem????? Will have fun with it, Kris really loves it. If the floor board is my only problem I am a lucky man.
    In short they have a poor after sales service. Very sad to hear. Thanks for the heads up!

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 07:13 PM.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 07:14 PM.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 07:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread