my new project

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my new project

the only thing i had to do was rewire and install new hydraulic lines, hagen tranny seems to work great, can't wait for summer to do bottom up restoration, paint and all

dave

there is a guy out in the state of washington that is on forumforum that is towards the end of the restore process on his ridgerunner, i've been looking for other ridgerunners but almost non existence

needed ridge runner here!!!

yup, this is the chesaning one, got it for 2200.00, was in upper peninsula of michigan tuesday, sure could have used it there!!!
    this is a ford 8n tractor with arps tracks, it was 4 miles back to my pole building to store it for rest of winter, got stuck 100 yards short of pole building, see ya in the spring 8n, lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7KVQbbgYoUIMG_0875.jpgIMG_0873.jpg

a long walk back for my daughter and myself!!!!

WOW! lol

Cool Ridgerunner, that thing looks like a ton of fun!

+ Reply to Thread