2012 Argo 750 HDi 8x8

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 Argo 750 HDi 8x8

2012 Argo 750 HDi 8x8

2012 Argo 8x8 750 HDi with Kohler liquid cooled 31hp engine. Has 214 hours and about 800 miles. has the Admiral triple differential transmission with the low end gear. Has hi/low mode on transmission for absolute zero turn or high for normal driving. Swims/floats about 4.5mph.
    Optional accessories on Argo are: rear seat, reciever hitch, winch on front with rear hookup on reciever if needed, brush guard, bilge pump, low end transmission gearing, side rails, underbelly skid guard, and the larger tires Argo has to offer.
    Everything works with no mechanical problems. Normal scratches from driving through woods. front four chains were replaced not long ago and always serviced with records according to manufacture.
    Two cosmetic problems (as seen in pics) with back plastic reflector (cracked) and metal around exhaust (bent/cut).
    I'm downsizing cause my kids no longer want to ride but drive one themselves.
    Call or text anytime @704.576.4330 with questions or if wanting pictures or video of machine.
    I'm original owner bought at Bost Argo in Rockwell NC about 3 years ago brand new with certificate of origin.
    I'm in York, SC just right outside of Charlotte, NC
    $11,900
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ssbplumber; 06-19-2016 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Price drop

Would you be interested in trading for a international scout?

Negative. Just looking to sell outright.
    I am changing the price to sell for $13,900. This price is more aligned I believe with what's out there.
    Last edited by ssbplumber; 03-26-2016 at 09:29 AM.

I edited the title on this thread to remove the price. Now your updated price is in your first post. Good luck with the sale.

Nice machine
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

+ Reply to Thread