Mudd-Ox's 10th Anniversary!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox's 10th Anniversary!

Mudd-Ox's 10th Anniversary!

We are excited to announce that today November 13, 2015 is the 10th anniversary of Mudd-Ox! The past 10 years have been full of great people, memories, and events.

2005: an idea for a new amphibious atv, Mudd-Ox, was born

2006: The first prototype was completed and began chassis testing

2007: Upper and lower bodies designs were finalized and molded for the first machine

2008: Our first production machine was sold and delivered to Australia. You can now see Mudd-Ox #1 in our showroom as we brought it in on trade this past year.

2009: Plant 2 was created to provide room for the growing assembly areas

2010: All machines were now being built as direct drive from the engine to the pump, no longer using clutches.The chassis were upgraded to twin 60 roller chain everywhere as well as the introduction of Kubota turbo diesels. An electronic drive for the handicap was designed, and the 6x6 prototype was created.

2011: A 100 hp specialty machine was introduced

2012: All machines were now built with diesel engines. A new tire design was in the works

2013: The Vendetta tire turned from a drawing to reality. These were fitted on our new XL and GT

2014: Plant 3 was built to house the recently purchased Recreatives Max 6x6's. The showroom was completed to show our latest models, including a new camo Max

2015: The 21x11x8 Vendetta tire was finished for the Max linenup. We also introduced the 85 hp fully hydraulic Fort Mac edition Mudd-Ox

We cannot say enough how thankful we are to have the ability to spend our lives doing what we love. Designing new machines and meeting all of you from across the globe has been one of the most memorable experiences we could have ever asked for. Mike and Matt once stood at a Max dealership and were amazed that the 4-stroke started right up and idled without any effort, unlike their old Starcraft and Chaparral. Going from fixing up old machines back in our teenage years to contributing to the hobby with our own vehicles is almost unbelievable. Cheers for another 10 years!

Mudd-Ox Team
    Last edited by Mudd-Ox Inc.; 02-25-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Congrats and best of luck in the future! We all benefit from your continued innovation.

Way to go! Keep it going.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Happy anniversary guys!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Happy tenth! Yes, keep the new machines rolling down the production lines, and the parts coming for the older machines. Anything coming out soon?

Congrats to Matt and crew! Thank you for enhancing our sport.

Happy Anniversary and thanks for posting the timeline. That was cool to see the progression over the past ten years.

I was lucky enough to randomly stop by the Mudd-ox facility on the 10th anniversary! Congrats Matt and thanks for the tour.

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Very cool. Never saw the early years/prototypes before!

Congratulations Matt to you and all your crew for putting out a great product made in the good ol' USA, all you need now is a promotional network to familarize the country with your great product, I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there that would love to learn more about your product but don't have a dealer nearby to demonstrate the Ox. I'd be glad to help you out if you wanted to employ me as a promoter instead of as a dealer since I can't take on the risk of a dealer at this time. Let me know if you would be interested in something like that, I'd love to help you spread the Ox gospel to all those willing to listen.

+ Reply to Thread