Where's the best place to replace a head gasket in anchorage

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's the best place to replace a head gasket in anchorage

Exclamation Where's the best place to replace a head gasket in anchorage

I'm about 90 percent sure I have a blown head gasket in my 2000 conquest with the 20hp Kawasaki. I'm pretty sure it's not a project I wanna take on does anyone know any business' in the anchorage bowl that could fix it for me and do a good job? I know it's gonna be kinda spendy but I don't wanna get completely taken so I'm lookin for some suggestions. Anyone have an idea how much it could cost? It overheats when it's working....even in the winter. And I swear I can smell burning antifreeze after it runs for a bit.

Can All Seasons Argo not do it? Ive never had them do work for me but i assume they can do it.

I believe that my head gasket is gone as well. Does your argo blow white smoke when you first start the engine until the engine warms up....
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Ya it sure does guyfox. I haven't called all seasons I was trying see if there was anyone else out there first.

Did you get it replaced?

No, so here it is 3 months later I've called anchorage small engine repair and after several calls and text messages still nothin. I think they forgot about it so I called. Then they said they got the parts but they were damaged. And that was over a month ago. I think I'm giving up on them. Anyone know anyone else out there in Alaska.

Alaska snow machine salvage does small engine repair and they are down near All seasons argo. 800-679-7669
    Last edited by rapidroy; 03-18-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: directions

+ Reply to Thread