Iowa Shriners Upgrade From Attex to Max

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Iowa Shriners Upgrade From Attex to Max

Iowa Shriners Upgrade From Attex to Max

On December 22, 2015 the Mudd-Ox/Max crew was blessed with the opportunity to meet the Spencer Iowa Shriners. Since the mid 1970's they've driven Attex atv's through parades across the United States & Canada.. It was time for a replacement, and the Shriners custom ordered 12 yellow Max II's with fez adapters on the back, and special emblems. Next spring the Max's will be doing maneuvers in the parades!

Unloading a semi full of vintage 6x6's and mocking up an Attex dealership was too good to be real life. Someone pinch us.

Full HD Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/cWiSZ

Last edited by Mudd-Ox Inc.; 01-20-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Wow, both the Attex dealership and the yellow Max's look amazing. Very cool!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

WOW , Matt your buissness is a dream came true nice job ...

Way cool. 'Gotta love a yellow machine!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thats awesome!!!! These attexes for sale????

That yellow is awesome

Lookin good. The Shriners that I've seen always had little garden tractors they swerved around in the parades with. Since most parades are on an asphalt street how do they maneuver any six wheeler? Way cool looking machines but that was the first question that came to mind.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    Thats awesome!!!! These attexes for sale????
    Yep! They're going to be listed for sale for $1,900 each, first come first choice. You can buy one direct or via eBay listing later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Lookin good. The Shriners that I've seen always had little garden tractors they swerved around in the parades with. Since most parades are on an asphalt street how do they maneuver any six wheeler? Way cool looking machines but that was the first question that came to mind.
    Some of the machines have a maneuver list on the dash and they communicate with each other via number signals. Some machines have worn down tires while others have good tread, as we said above first come gets to pick the best condition machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Way cool. 'Gotta love a yellow machine!
    I second that!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Iowa Shriners

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    I guess on pavement in a parade, they could give up a soft ride and run the tires at 7 or 8 pounds or even more. I would be harder to do donuts in an 8 wheeler with 3 psi.

+ Reply to Thread