New Attex Lower Bodies For Sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Attex Lower Bodies For Sale

New Attex Lower Bodies For Sale

With all the Shriner Attex's sold, we are going to run another set of Attex lower bodies. It's $500 for a black one and $600 for a Max yellow (same color that was used on the Shriner machines). These aren't going to be in stock at our warehouse, but a run what is ordered. Save your spot by January 15th for an Attex lower body! Pictured is an original Attex with a new lower.

Hey Matt. Perhaps now, with the soon approaching racing season coming, is the time to let us in on some prices for the Factory Racer options.
    Some option kits could be,
    Simply solid colored bodies ( should up your current run)
    A frame and cage option
    A frame, cage, and single colored body option
    A rolling chassis option ( I may have heard this somewhere)
    A rolling chassis option with transmission (again)
    A Factory Racer that could become a class ( as much as I'm not a China fan a Predator class, as another member mentioned, be it a 420cc or 620cc. In this class a racer could afford to have a spare engine to finish the day should a catastrophe happen). Should the class require more than one race a "consi" could be added. But you would have to talk to g about this.

And lastly a Rental racer for the Ox-Racer series, just think of the history of the Hertz Rent a Racer and above before answering that one. Rent one on Sunday sell one on Monday used to be the saying.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Hey Matt. Perhaps now, with the soon approaching racing season coming, is the time to let us in on some prices for the Factory Racer options.
    A frame and cage option
    A Factory Racer that could become a class ( as much as I'm not a China fan a Predator class, as another member mentioned, be it a 420cc or 620cc. In this class a racer could afford to have a spare engine to finish the day should a catastrophe happen). Should the class require more than one race a "consi" could be added. But you would have to talk to g about this.

And lastly a Rental racer for the Ox-Racer series, just think of the history of the Hertz Rent a Racer and above before answering that one. Rent one on Sunday sell one on Monday used to be the saying.
    Hi Jim,
    We are currently looking at options for the racers. Once everything is in place I will post the details in the Manufacture section. Thank You for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudd-Ox Inc. View Post
    With all the Shriner Attex's sold, we are going to run another set of Attex lower bodies. It's $500 for a black one and $600 for a Max yellow (same color that was used on the Shriner machines). These aren't going to be in stock at our warehouse, but a run what is ordered. Save your spot by January 15th for an Attex lower body! Pictured is an original Attex with a new lower.

Tomorrow is the last day to place your pre-order for a black or Yellow Attex lower body. Due to the lack of interest in the Attex lower body's in the past, I am not going to run very many extras. Now is the time if you are thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    A frame and cage option

Hi Jim,
    We are currently looking at options for the racers. Once everything is in place I will post the details in the Manufacture section. Thank You for the suggestions.

Any lower black bodies available?

We are going to run another set of Attex lower bodies starting in 2 weeks. Please note we are only forming bodies that are sold and not extras. Contact us at 260-768-7221 to reserve your spot by January 25th!

+ Reply to Thread