The SHERP PRO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The SHERP PRO

The SHERP PRO

Check out the latest ukrane atv, the sherp pro, don't know too much about it....cant read it...LOL. Wonder how much for a tire.

I think i want one.
    Last edited by foxvalley; 01-24-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Nice find for the video for this unusual machine. It was obviously a warm day in the Ukraine since the front window was open.

My theory has always been, that in Eastern Europe, they have so much challenging terrain that inventors are free to improvise on their machines.

This particular machine is similar to other Russian vehicles that use the large super soft tires to get across the tundra and provide floatation. They are popular tires for that part of the world but rare in the west. The machine itself looks very light for its size.

Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

that guy has been building homebuilt ones for awhile, i guess getting all the bugs out. glad to see he is maybe in production now. too wide for busco !! johnboy

I got an email in January inquiring for possible dealers. The prices were on there website then,if memory serves me the base model was 60k US. Can't find prices now.

In this years Ladoga Trophy was few Sherp Pros and one 750 HDI Argo too.

Marko
    Last edited by Mike; 06-06-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: removed the "s" in https:// to get the videos to embed

I take it that's the Lake Ladoga area?

Looks like a fun run, I noted they put a few commissars on the ground to find a navigable path. I would love to run that course.

+ Reply to Thread