Shriner Attex's For Sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shriner Attex's For Sale

Shriner Attex's For Sale

This sale is 16 Attex six wheel amphibious ATV's that were traded in by the Spencer Iowa Shriner's towards a new fleet of Max 6x6 amphibious atv's. The Shriner's purchased these Attex's new back in 1974 and used them for parades throughout the United States & Canada. Since their purchase, the Attex's have been updated with an 18 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 4-stroke engine with electric start, solid axles, modern tires/rims, and repainted. These Attex's are listed several places for sale. First come, first pick as condition varies between machines. For example: tire tread, axle and bearing condition, drive chains, some of the paint is peeling off which can be seen in the pictures, but the atv shown was one of the better condition machines. The engine covers are made of fiberglass and cut open to prevent overheating. Each machine has two holes drilled in the bottom about 2 inches in diameter and conditions vary between cracks in the body's. ABS plastic is repairable.

We do have brand new reproduction black poly lower bodies available for an additional $500.00 if you would like to restore the machine and have a strong modern lower body. The machines are located near Shipshewana, IN 46565. You are welcome to come inspect the machines and choose the right one for you. If you are too far away to come inspect and plan on having one shipped (we can help with shipping but shipping is at buyers expense) you can give me a call at 260-768-7221 ex 103. If no answer please leave a message and I will call you back. I will be checking messages over the holidays and weekends and will give you a call back, I'm happy to go over condition of available machines with you. Most all parts for these machines can still be found. Attex's have a removable nose piece to mount a winch on for demanding terrain. All machines are driven with the T20 transmission that is still in production today. The machines have forward and reverse. These atv's are a great base for a hunting vehicle, farm equipment, family getaway, or a racer. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and we offer financing through Spring Leaf Financial. The price is $1,900 per machine on first come first pick.

Full HD Album: https://imgur.com/a/Yy3cZ

Update:
    We have sold 10 of the 16 Shriner Attex six wheelers. If you are thinking about buying one, now is the time. They won't last long!

Now that's a good turn around time!

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

New update:
    12 Shriner Attex six wheelers sold, ONLY 4 LEFT going..going..gone! Don't miss out.
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Final update: we are officially sold out of the Shiner Attex's! We hope everyone enjoys their new machines and continue to tell their unique stories, as we will in our future museum.

That is great news congrats. Lots more people out having on these cool machines now.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Boy, they didn't last long! Any go to racers?

I'd thought about getting one but I'm too lazy to drive up that far. $1900 sure seemed fair to me. You know they were well maintained and you just can't find anything good for that price.

+ Reply to Thread