conquest basket case

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: conquest basket case

conquest basket case

This is a great entry level unit for someone that is half way handy
    Just got this,all parts are here,1995 unit all new 21" tires and rims, new screens,top was removed, told engine and tranny was good,and still attached to frame,needs two bearings. I will check to see that it starts,and goes back and forth.
    I will post some pics,says 600 hours,
    Last chance on this unit as is, going to start putting it back together on 02/06/16.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Last edited by Fox Valley Argo Sales; 10-13-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Basket case 4500.00 ? Your a dealer and posting this at this price with out all the information.

A lot of posting goin' on and its only the first day

Quote Originally Posted by Linco View Post
    Basket case 4500.00 ? Your a dealer and posting this at this price with out all the information.
    Yes I am. More info to come.

conquest basket. 3jpg.jpgconquest basket.jpgconquest basket 2.jpg

I don't know if you can call this a basket,more like "apart" Has a new clutch,chain all looks good,and unstretched,maybe new.Nice and clean inside,lots of pad,new bumper,back seats are very nice, no tears on seats.Brake light kit,hood is from another unit.Batterie is good.
    Once I start putting this thing back together,very soon,its not going to be 4,500.00 any more.

So far I have missed my window to get this unit back together and running, and now I'm out of time to do so for a while, so I'm dropping the price to 3,900.00 just to see it go away.Gene at Genes ARGO drove this onto his trailer when he bought it, so I know it runs,but there seems to be a short in the wiring,not my strong point.
    Anybody that is handy,can get this up and back together in no time,and this is a real nice clean unit, and I urge anybody close by to check this out, it is a great deal.

This is a really nice project for someone. It's super clean with lots of new parts. Looks like all the big stuff is done already. Great price too. If only I needed another project.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    This is a really nice project for someone. It's super clean with lots of new parts. Looks like all the big stuff is done already. Great price too. If only I needed another project.
    Yes Trevor,that's exactly what I was thinking. just gotta figure out how to win that doggone lottery,lol.

Is th basket case conquest still available?

is the basket project still for sale, would like all pictures and info

+ Reply to Thread