$9 lithium battery jump starter

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: $9 lithium battery jump starter

$9 lithium battery jump starter

Walmart has a $40 ever start jump box on clearance for $9. It's 12000mAH has a built I. Flash light and works as a portable power bank as well. I picked up a few as its a nice compact size and can easily by stored with your trail gear for rides. I've had a few different ones in the past and this is by far the most compact I've owned. Just thought others might want to get one while they are cheap.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Is this the one: Everstart Multi-Function Jump Starter & Battery Charger - Walmart.com

I'm assuming you picked that up in the store and not online?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Is this the one: Everstart Multi-Function Jump Starter & Battery Charger - Walmart.com

I'm assuming you picked that up in the store and not online?
    That would be the one. I went to the local Walmart after seeing it posted on slickdeals. They were hidden on an end cap behind automotive at my local store. The flashlight is probably worth the $9 price alone.

Wow! Great find! Thanks

going to go look today to see if available at my walmarts

U.P. of Michigan full time as of 9/1/2017
    hey drew, thanks for the tip. found 16 here in Iowa. drb

I'm glad to try and help fellow members save money. I was looking at this unit around the holidays and really liked the size, but not the price. When I saw it on slick deals people posted the online price was much higher, but everyone that found them across the country seemed to be getting the $9 price. One person claimed the shelf price was $18, but stated it was scanning at $9. They had a bunch at the Walmart I went too, so if you don't find them at one store, you may want to check another. They were back on a clearance end cap away from all the other jump boxes in batteries, but still around automotive.

Awesome find. Small enough that it should fit on the fork bag on the bike as well. Definitely going to stop at walmart on the way home from work and try to pick up a couple.

O hope my store has em that's a great deal
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

I paid almost 100 bucks for a Cobra that's about the same size. Headed to Wally World shortly to start the hunt.

+ Reply to Thread