Unusual Request

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Request

Thank you Larry.!

I actually learned something from this. I had no idea what a stamp cost although I did remember where it went on the envelope. When you think about it nobody uses snail mail. You can pay your bills on line and send somebody a note and get a responce back the same day. We have a breakdown and I take a pic of the part and send a pic of the data plate and you're back in business. Although, on the other hand, it does remove some of the human aspect to correspondence. The important thing here, this young man gets a pile of cards.
    Last edited by Dozerlarry; 03-09-2016 at 08:25 PM.

UPDATE:

We have not heard much from the family this week as Keenan is in the hospital preparing for another surgery. His Mom did report that cards and letters are rolling in and he “LOVEs them all”. She sends her thanks to all of you out there for your “kindness and love”. She has also asked that we keep them coming as they continue this journey.

Keenan Simpkins
    6175 Moores Junction Rd
    Sterling MI 48659

Thank you all so much. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-10-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Thank you for the update Sol, I was going to ask soon.

My wife Lauri bought 4 cards intentionally, first should be there by now

So true Larry, I can remember looking forward to the mail for my new issue car magazine or even the local Easy Ad to come on the stands every Thursday see what is for sale.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

you sho' right. The Jeep mag I used to get when I rock crawled can be gotten on line now!

So was it JP,Crawl.or Low Range ?????

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    So was it JP,Crawl.or Low Range ?????
    The world famous "JP".

I'm in, it will go out Monday. Is there anything I can send , toys , candy, books ????

gus I dont know of anything that would be good to send.

Just a card or a note and lots of positive vibes?

Thank you so much!

Keenan’s second surgery is in the past. Two additional tumors have been removed. We don’t know what the next course of action is for our young friend.

His Mother wants all of you to know that all of your cards and letters are Keenan’s main focus right know. He looks forward to them and is happy to have them coming in.

She sends her thanks to all of you. She asked that you please spread the thanks to everyone in your circles that has worked to make this wish come true.

Please feel free to share this update with your circle of love that is making this happen.

+ Reply to Thread