NATVA racing in Pa.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NATVA racing in Pa.

Question NATVA racing in Pa.

HAS anybody raced at the Quakertowne farmers market inQuakertown Pa

Exclamation aatv racing

Not yet, that i know of, get the details please!!

where is quakertowne in pa?
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

NATVA held races in Quakertown PA back in the 70s. I was there at least once, but I don't remember where exactly it was. Mapquest lists one between Allentown and Philadelphia. Anyone remember if this is the same place that had ATV rallies?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Question Racing @ Quakertown Pa

My Dad & my uncle raced @ Quakertown back in the 70s when i was just a kid. Just looking for some feed back. How many races were run? What was the track like? ex. My Dad raced an amphicat in the A stock class.

I dug out some old trophies and one is for second in A-stock and one for first in B-stock in May of '74 in Quakertown. Did your Dad take the first in A class? We raced a black Attex.

Quakerstown (I think) was one of the tracks that Bill "Bud" Fisher built and they always turned out nicely. Lots of mud holes, hills, tight turns and enough straights to keep the modifieds happy.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

My Dad was 3rd in 74 & 1st in 73. He raced a red amphicat. The track was built by Lou McNichol my Dads brother.

Cool. I must have been on the track with your dad. I figured Bill Fisher made the track- he did quite a few of them. Your uncle did a nice job from what I remember.

I'm pretty sure that I was able to catch Techfx's Dad, Jeff, & possibly Little G's Dad from a race @ Erie, PA fairgrounds 1973. Little G said his dad had a gray helmet w/ a visor, I think. Can't read the number on the side of the car, so I can't be sure. I hope it's him right next to what's his name. It was a neat race. NBM. Nothing but Maxes.

The Model Citizen
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I was able to catch Techfx's Dad, Jeff, & possibly Little G's Dad from a race @ Erie, PA fairgrounds 1973. Little G said his dad had a gray helmet w/ a visor, I think. Can't read the number on the side of the car, so I can't be sure. I hope it's him right next to what's his name. It was a neat race. NBM. Nothing but Maxes.

The Model Citizen

I thought I saw another (imposter) stars and stripes helmet on some of the videos but, It that's dad, that's a pretty cool pic.

thanks Bridgette!

+ Reply to Thread