2016 ne-edtv schedule

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 ne-edtv schedule

i would love to try and make one down south. keep me posted and i'll see what i can do. maybe hitch-up with another northern racer
    and make a trip down.

That sounds great, Jim. Any preference as to which one? We'd planned on the end of April but it looks like we may not be ready for that one now.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Still have to change out a fan belt and bearing on the racer. The back-up machine needs and idler sprocket. Plus the trail blazer needs some work for inspection.
    currently i have the old Allis Chalmers b-10 split in two. (bevel gear box rebuild) the grass needs cut, it won't quit snowing/raining.. eeesh!! i could think of more
    but i like the #6... bahahaha!!! open to suggestions on a date Don but not late April

Ok I talked to shawn today he is all set for us to run the northern series this year and i told him that. Some of us may come down and put on a show in the south but not sure when or where. Also talking with Bud and Shawn if some of us could make it out to the Hutchinson Minnesota event it could be quite beneficial to our little sport. So this is one we should discuss at June. Thank you all for your feed back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    We'd planned on trying to make them all this year. How are the points going to work: two regions?

A little off topic, but is there a hare scramble this fall at pine lake?
    Ok Don we only getting points for the northern races this year if anyone wants to race down south it will be an exhibition class

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Ok I talked to shawn today he is all set for us to run the northern series this year and i told him that. Some of us may come down and put on a show in the south but not sure when or where. Also talking with Bud and Shawn if some of us could make it out to the Hutchinson Minnesota event it could be quite beneficial to our little sport. So this is one we should discuss at June. Thank you all for your feed back again.
    I'm in for Minnesota. If some of the Eastern guys want to crash at Mudd-Ox to split up the long trip, everyone is welcome.
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Great; thanks Dave. We will most likely hit one or two of the southern events for T&T and to have a little fun.

That's a generous offer, Matt: we may just take you up on that!

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Bud and I are going to try and make the Wadesboro, NC event on June 11th. We'll have a couple modifieds at least, and if there's anybody else heading down with a 2-stroke stock or "A" stock, we'll take those, too (if the "A" is done by then!). No points; no pressure, just pure fun abusing the equipment.

think thats the pine lake date.

Shoot; you're right. I guess we'll be at Pine Lake.

+ Reply to Thread