Terra -Tiger

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Terra -Tiger

Just sayin,anyone who restores one and has to put at least tires and wheels with adapters on it has already put more into it than they will ever get out of it.Argue with that....

No argument. Does it make sense to restore a Terra Tiger? Absolutely! But not for the money. It's about keeping something alive that otherwise would only be a picture on an old advertisement. Same reason I restore old Allis garden tractors. Same reason I still have my Grandpa's old WD45 tractor. It's got nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Just sayin,anyone who restores one and has to put at least tires and wheels with adapters on it has already put more into it than they will ever get out of it.Argue with that....
    Anyone who buys a new one has already put more money into than they will ever get back. These things aren't a retirement investment plan.

If we have to get money back out of our machines when we sell them, I'm screwed.

I agree,the simple fact that these vehicles need minimum of 6 tires,buying new tires will put you in the hole .I like the fact that many people on this site enjoy their aatv's because they just do.Everything in life does not need to revolve around money.

Oh I am Not Argue at all ! It the same you would need to do with any older Balloon tire aatv. Just a lot of people seam to knock them ?
    This was just my opinion and I am Not one to Argue anyway !

My motto has always been "buy high-sell cheap" anyway.

i can't really put a price on all the fun i have had with mine, muchless all the great people and mudholes i,ve met. probably cheaper than going to the movies every week and we '' get to be in the aatv'' movie. johnboy va.

Im still in high school but im going to pick one up after school tomarrow i found on craigslist

IMG_20160410_161437.jpg

Eddie is patiently waiting for new chains, tires are just rollers I will run whats left of my balloon tires from Attex for now.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread