Finger Lakes ATV Park - MO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finger Lakes ATV Park - MO

Finger Lakes ATV Park - MO

My beloved and I are going to take our "Snurf" for a weekend at Finger lakes State Park in May. It's located just north on Columbia, MO at the reclaimed Peabody Coal Mine. Here's a link to the park info.

https://mostateparks.com/park/finger-lakes-state-park

At first, it sounded kinda boring, but I pulled up some vids on YouTube and it doesn't seem too bad at all. Plenty of good trails PLUS water!!

Anyone interested in a three-day weekend?
    Last edited by Mike; 04-04-2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: embedded videos by using the filmstrip button

Looks like a fun place to me. I hope you find some others in your area to ride with. It would be neat if they would allow you to try their "water trail" If you are registered as a boat, that may not be a problem?

Brandon Price used to ride there when he lived in Fulton.I personally havent been there but always wanted to.My experience in MO. is Flat Nasty and is great trailriding,but not much mud although we found a couple of small ponds to play in.Eddie

The "Water Trail" looks great, and our Snurf has a boat registration. It took 3 weeks of jumping through hoops, and a bunch of $$, but it was worth it so we can go fishing on any body of water in MO. Eddie, if you're wanting to join us, let me know what days you might be able to.

Chris & Monique

delete please
    Last edited by TheHare; 03-17-2021 at 12:55 PM. Reason: delete

+ Reply to Thread