I'll be the guinea pig on this motor.....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'll be the guinea pig on this motor.....

I'll be the guinea pig on this motor.....

Found this motor on ebay. What the heck I'll give it a shot and review.

Powerland PD420E 16HP Gas Engine Electric Start | eBay

If they are anything like the Predators if a small machine they should be great.

I'm going to put it in a Max II. At the price I had to take the chance. We will see....

Do you use the 1 gallon fuel tank and carry extra on board?
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

We had ours going to the stock aatv tank and they make a pulse adapter that goes between the carb and intake and you can hook up a pulse pump. Of you can run a low PSI electric. Done both. We have a new in box 16hp predator sitting on the shelf after switching to the 22hp's.

How do the Predator 22's do for you? Wouldn't happen to have a comet 780 you want to sell would ya?

My plan for the gas is hooking up the pulse pump on the valve cover to into carb from stock max tank. Is this how you do it too Toys4Me?

These are what I've used and they worked well. affordablegokarts: Carb Insulator w/Vacuum Takeoff

So far the 22's have been great only issue we've had is having to reroute the crankcase breather.

Toys4Me was that a sticker or painted on ( mud level in sig picture)?

+ Reply to Thread